Thursday, February 4, 2010

2010 Outlook Awards: I'm nominated!


No, it's not an award for the website... :(

Your friendly neighborhood Spike -- and humble host here at Fun With Grindr -- has been nominated for a 2010 Outlook Award for Favorite Male Stripper!

But now it's up to you guys to help me win! The competition is really tough, so I'll need all the help I can get -- hence, the blatant Fun With Grindr solicitation. :)

Go to OutlookColumbus to select the winners from those nominated. Most of you won't know what to choose for most of the survey (and they make you select an answer for all of the categories), but as long as you select Spike Warden for Favorite Stripper, I'll be forever in your debt!

Thanks to all of those that choose to help me out!

And remember: It's not just a vote for me, it's a vote for all skinny guys with average-sized penises...

3 comments:

  1. That's ultra fantastic! Here's hoping that I didn't vote for any truly awful folks or places (picking the other categories randomly)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...it's a vote for all skinny guys with average-sized penises..."

    Yay! Represent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That survey TOOK FOREVER. You SO owe me ;-)

    ReplyDelete